Welcome to Freedom Education Center’s Online Presence on the World Wide Web!
The purpose F.E.C. is to give each student an opportunity to 1) learn how to apply corrective measures to certain life skills/lifestyles and/or to 2) satisfy their court requirements and learn without feeling scared or threatened. F.E.C. desires for each student both learn from the program and apply best practices for day-to-day living. Freedom Education Center encourages all students to ask questions and discuss their perspective viewpoints.
Freedom Education Center understands that complying with the court and probation mandates can be difficult and intimidating. F.E.C. strives to provide easy scheduling options to meet the needs of working and busy people. Classes are offered in both evening and weekend sessions.
Freedom Education Center offers convenient and friendly court approved classes:
- Anger Management Class (AMC 8 Hour Session – Saturday Class);
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI-E) Education Program TDLR State Approved – Evening Class (12 Hour Class – Parts 1-4);
- Drug Offender Education Program (DOEP – TDLR State Certified (15 Hour Class – Parts 1-5);
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Class (DNA 8 Hour Session – Saturday Class); as well as the
- Theft Intervention Class (TIC 8 Hour Session – Saturday Class).
ALL CLASSES ARE FACILITATED AT 3828 Hughes Court; Suite 205; Dickinson, TX 77539.
Thanks for your interest in Freedom Education Center: court mandated classes you can trust.
Get your life back via Freedom Education Center! You’ll be glad you did!!!
“I love the teacher cause she taught her heart out and took the time out to care about others. I am very grateful! I needed this lesson in my life it was good for my soul. I needed her help. I feel that God sent me to this class for a reason for a change.”
– Drug Offender Student