What is the cost of each course?
Class rates are subject to change. Please Contact us for current rates.
How do I sign up for the class?
Registration is available by contacting our Office, or by completing the “More Info Form” located on our Classes Page.
How can I pay?
You can pay either by credit card, cash or money order. However, F.E.C. will not accept personal checks. Payment must be received prior to class starting.
Where are classes held?
Freedom Education Center holds classes in Dickinson, Texas. We are located at 3828 Hughes CT, Suite #205, Dickinson, TX 77539.
What do I need to bring to class?
You should bring photo identification and note taking tools.
What do I do about lunch?
A lunch break is given. You may either bring your lunch or eat at one of the area restaurants. Freedom Education Center does not provide lunch.
How will the court know that I have completed the course?
Upon course completion, you will recieve a certificate showing your attendance to the class.
What should I expect?
Students should expect to learn alternative ways to get your needs met and the tools necessary to make better personal choices for your future. Students are also expected to participate in all class discussions, complete worksheets and be an integral part of the class.
Teachers have the right to ask a student to leave for displaying inappropriate behavior, refusal to participate, insubordination, tardiness etc. If you are asked to leave, you WILL NOT receive a refund or a Certificate of Completion. If it is determined that you may return at a later date to take the class with Freedom Education Center again, you will incur the full cost of the class: no exceptions.
What are the special rules for Juvenile Classes?
1. Must bring a sack lunch; no one is allowed to leave during the lunch period.
2. The juvenile’s guardian must sign the juvenile into class and sign the release form.
3. If at anytime a juvenile becomes physically combative, an adult will be required to pick them up, no certificate will be issued and there are no refunds.
What are the class rules?
1. Bring any electronic devices such as; cellphones, iPods, MP3 Players, or portable game devices.
2. Carry any gang-related items such as; bandanna\\\’s, jewelry, or inappropriate clothing.
3. Arrive under the influence of any alcohol or narcotics/drugs that are not prescribed by a doctor.
4. Bring any weapons such as: guns, knives, brass-knuckles, etc.
5. Discuss the details of your ticket or charge with any participants unless asked by the instructor.
6. Bring any food, snacks, candy, or drinks into the class, with the exception of bottled water.
7. Arrive to class late. Late arrivals will be asked to leave and reschedule your class. The $35 rescheduling fee is applicable.
8. Request to leave early. If an emergency arises, the said student will need to reschedule the class in order to receive a certificate of completion. The $35 rescheduling fee is applicable.